Delicious gluten free & dairy free, Olive Garden inspired recipe that everyone will love!
- 16 oz sliced bacon
- 16 oz ground Italian sausage (mild or hot)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 cups UNSWEETENED ORIGINAL almond milk
- 12 cups water
- 4 tbsp chicken bouillon
- 4-6 potatoes (up to preference)
- 6-10 oz kale, chopped (up to preference)
**all items were purchased at Aldi
- Chop bacon and onion into small pieces, slice potatoes.
- Set instant pot to saute, combine bacon, sausage, onions and minced garlic. Saute until sausage is browned, bacon pieces are crispy and onions are transparent. Drain fat. (You can cook in a stock pot if you don’t have an instant pot)
- Add water, potatoes, chicken bouillon, and kale.
- Set instant pot to soup setting, allow pressure to build and cook for 20 min. (if using stock pot set to high until brought to a boil, simmer for 30 min or potatoes are soft)
- release pressure, add almond milk and serve.
Makes 8 – 12 servings ( depending on what your idea of that is)