This super quick and easy 3-step cauliflower “mashed potatoes” recipe will be your new go-to side dish for every day of the week. It’s an easy, low carb option that is Whole30 and Keto friendly.
I am always looking for easy, healthy options to add into my weekly menu rotation. With the rise of the Keto diet and other low-carb diets, substitution of potatoes for cauliflower have become a huge trend. With this easy 5-minute recipe, you won’t even miss the high-carb alternative.
- 12 oz riced cauliflower
- I get this frozen from Aldi (comes in regular and garlic & herb for under $2) but can be found almost anywhere.
- 1/2-1 tbsp butter (substitute ghee for Whole30)
- 1 tbsp garlic salt (more or less depending on preference)
- Cook cauliflower according to package if frozen or steam if fresh. (To make this in 5 min or less microwave for 3-4 min.)
- Add cooked cauliflower, butter and garlic salt to Ninja or any blender/ food processor.
- Blend until smooth and whipped consistancy.
- Serve immediately or divide out for this weeks lunches!
Makes 2 -3 servings