Meet Your new Whole30 go-to fav.. Roasted garlic potatoes.
When doing Whole30, I ate these potatoes multiple times a week as a way to feel satisfied and resist cravings for my favorite fried potato alternative- french fries. This recipe is super easy to do and will make the 30 days that much easier.
- 1 bag of The Little Potato Company potatoes
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 2 tsps garlic salt
- Preheat your oven to 425.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Cut potatoes in half and place on baking sheet
- Drizzle oil and sprinkle with garlic powder, onion powder and garlic salt.
- Using your hands, toss until potatoes are evenly covered and distributed evenly across baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flip and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for meal prep.