The “zoodle” (zucchini noodle) is a great low carb alternative for everyones favorite pasta dishes.
Zoodles are my go-to while doing Whole30 and Keto and are still a staple I have implemented into my weekly diet when looking for low-carb options. You can use this recipe as a base for any recipe where pasta is usually used. Top with alfredo or marinara and pair with ground turkey or chicken.
- 2 Medium sized zucchinis (one serving)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1tsp minced garlic
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- cut off the ends of the zucchini
- spiral zucchini using a vegetable spiralizer
- Heat pan over medium heat and coat pan with oil
- Add zucchini , garlic and spices
- Cook while stirring frequently until zoodles are soft.
- Serve immediately